Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

SourceForge and misc.

The project is registered at SourgeForge.net as of 6/6/2005, so files are now available for download and all that good stuff.

Miscellaneous notes:

  • Being that I've actually done a good bit of web page design in the past, I feel oddly self-conscious for using a *gasp* template for this blog--oh, the shame! heheh. Perhaps when I get a chance I'll design something, but you know how those "when I get a chance" things go...

    (Actually, I think this one is quite good as templates go, and fits the subject of the blog, or the goal of the project at least, rather nicely.)

  • I'm less than impressed with the current About posting myself, and this I will work on in the reasonably near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home